Article provided by: Better Addiction Care
As a victim of addiction and mental health issues, finding immediate inpatient treatment near me is essential for your safe and comfortable recovery. Better Addiction Care is your guide for finding a reliable rehabilitation facility to meet all your recovery needs. We specialize in assessing an addiction’s profile and severity and recommending adequate treatment to all patients who need it.
Inpatient or outpatient for addiction
Your treatment needs will vary vastly, depending on the condition you’re dealing with and its severity. At the same time, different rehab facilities will provide you with different treatment modalities and treatments. Finding the one that fits your needs is often a struggle but necessary to ensure the treatment’s success. Whether you need inpatient or outpatient treatment near me, our professionals will help you decide on the perfect rehab program.
To know which of these programs are more likely to fit your profile, here are the core differences between them:
The inpatient treatment
- Places you in a controlled, confined, and safe rehabilitation environment
- It relies on 24/7 supervision and medical assistance
- It aims to help patients adapt to a healthy and stable lifestyle routine
- Protects residents against the stressors and triggers associated with any normal lifestyle
- It is generally more expensive due to including housing-related services
- It is the most effective at preventing short-term relapse
- It is the most effective at combating the withdrawal
The outpatient treatment
- Provides patients with more free time, as it works on a non-intensive basis
- Residents can maintain their jobs during treatment
- You can return home every day after each therapy session
- It is overall cheaper than inpatient programs
- It serves as a link between the inpatient treatment and an independent, clean, and self-sufficient lifestyle
- Creates a supportive community of individuals fighting the same battles
Knowing which fits your profile the best is, however, trickier than it seems. We advise leaving it to our professionals to recommend the ideal substance abuse inpatient treatment or outpatient program.
What makes our residential drug and alcohol rehab exceptional?
There may be numerous rehabilitation centers in your area, and each promote their services as the best in the industry. It’s their prerogative to do so. We have no bone in the game other than your wellbeing. Our goal is to provide people with information and direct assistance with finding the ideal alcohol rehab and detox treatment center.
We aim to help addiction victims like you in need of immediate clinical assistance. We do this by:
- Discussing your situation and gathering information about your addiction condition
- Establish the perfect method of treatment that will serve your cause the best
- Put you in contact with leading rehabilitation centers in your area, specializing in the exact treatments you need
If you seek reliable inpatient treatment near me, we invite you to discuss your case with our Better Addiction Care experts today. You can verify your insurance right now at 800-429-7690 and call for extensive rehab support. Contacting our helpline is the first step towards getting the treatment you need.