Article provided by: Baystate Recovery Center
At Baystate Recovery Center, we offer the best Massachusetts drug rehab programs in a state of the art facility with modern amenities and features. With a customized approach and integrative treatment plan, we help patients achieve sustainable sobriety.
Our drug rehab programs
As one of the best Massachusetts detox and drug rehab centers, we offer three flexible and highly effective drug treatment programs. These include:
- PHP Day treatment – it is a less structured form of residential treatment that helps patients transition from an inpatient program to the real world.
- Intensive outpatient – This program allows patients to fulfill their work, school, and family commitments during rehab treatment.
- Outpatient treatment – Patients attend rehab treatment for 1-2 hours a day for 5-6 days a week and engage in individual therapy, counseling, and support groups.
We also use evidence-based therapies like cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, etc. to prepare individuals' minds and bodies for sustainable success with sobriety. We create a safe, supportive, and nurturing environment, which offers the perfect ambiance for recovery and psychological healing.
Should I seek treatment for drug addiction?
Factors like cost, the social stigma surrounding rehab, personal and professional commitments, etc., can prevent you from seeking the help you need. However, seeking treatment from one of the top rehab facilities in Massachusetts is the only proven way to overcome addiction safely.
It is tremendously hard and quite dangerous to self-treat addiction on your own. The withdrawal symptoms, cravings, and the pain and discomfort can make sobriety a far cry for addicts trying to overcome addiction. Rehab treatment can help you recover from your destructive behavior patterns and set you up for a drug-free life in the long haul. If you have second thoughts about joining rehab, speak to a treatment specialist at one of the top Massachusetts rehabs to make an informed decision.
Do I need medical detox to recover from addiction?
If you suffer from long-term or severe addiction levels, you must undergo medical detox to attain a safe, pain-free, and speedy recovery. The procedure flushes out the toxins from your system caused by several months of drug/alcohol use and prepares your mind and body for sobriety.
Medical detox reduces the intensity of your withdrawal symptoms and helps you heal and recover from addiction in a calm and composed manner. We offer the best Massachusetts inpatient drug rehab and addiction treatment in a world-class facility with modern amenities and prepare patients for sustainable success with sobriety.
Importance of rehab treatment in the recovery process
Rehab treatment is an inevitable and irreplaceable step in the recovery process. Here is why rehab treatment is crucial for comprehensive recovery from substance abuse disorder:
- It involves a medical detox procedure, which reduces the intensity of withdrawal symptoms and stabilizes the mind, body, and spirit.
- The counseling and behavioral therapies offered at rehab can equip you with essential life skills to manage triggers and cravings.
- The aftercare programs and 12-step groups solidify your commitment to sobriety and help prevent relapse.
Your ongoing search for the best drug and alcohol rehab treatment centers near me ends here. Call (855) 88-SOBER to recover from addiction with the #1 rehab facility, Baystate Recovery Center. We offer the best Massachusetts drug rehab programs and help individuals regain control over their minds, bodies, and souls. Get in touch with us today for more information.Massachusetts Drug Rehab Programs
View Larger Map